When you subscribe to IN Appalachia, you connect to businesses throughout the region. Businesses in Southwest Virginia and the Appalachia footprint can get lost in the big search engines, however IN Appalachia provides a database of businesses to connect with ease. Along with your membership to IN Appalachia, you will also become an associate member of the Appalachia Council for Innovation (ACI). ACI promotes regional unity and supports STEAM initiatives across the region. ACI promotes networking all over Central Appalachia and serves as an umbrella organization supporting all businesses and industries.
An annual fee of $300.00 provides the following benefits:
- Your business listed in the IN Appalachia directory. This directory contains businesses across Central Appalachia, making it easier to find and connect to others.
- Access to additional information about businesses in the directory such as HUBZone certification, ISO, etc. This information will assist businesses in collaborative efforts for grant applications, funding opportunities, and valuable points for connection.
- No pop-up advertising.
- Press release and business communication support through our connection with local and regional media outlets. Let us do the work for you.
- Access to a regional events calendar to list your event, training, or workshop.
- Ongoing website updates and additions that will connect, promote, and help others discover your business.
- Free membership to the Appalachia Council for Innovation, including reduced ticket rates for ACI events, invitations to members-only events, full access to the ACI member directory, invitation to the annual gala, and connection to Appalachia for Council Innovation resources.
Join today and become a part of the IN Appalachia connection!